Date:- On 2021-03-28
The care of GI cancers is advancing at a rapid pace. ‘Advances in Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancers: A Virtual International Conference’ is a CME-accredited virtual conference that brings together the leading experts from around the world to discuss recent advances in the field of GI oncology with a focus on biomarker-driven therapies, immuno-oncology, and clinical applications of the recent advances across various GI tumor types. This meeting will provide an opportunity to hear from the leading national and international experts on how recently published data would change practice, some of which will have immediate clinical applications. Furthermore, each session will have multiple segments on novel emerging treatment paradigms likely to transform the care of GI cancers in the near future.
This virtual conference is intended to propagate new information to augment the knowledge and clinical competence of the cancer care providers in the following areas:
- Emerging role of immunotherapy in the field of GI cancers
- Evolving role of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in the management of colorectal cancer
- Novel emerging therapies for pancreatic cancer
- Novel treatment options for rectal cancer, including non-operative protocol
- Trends, challenges, and controversies in the management of GI cancers