Veracyte Biopharma Atlas
The Veracyte Biopharma Atlas, powered by our Immunogram program is designed to produce robust statistical analyses across hundreds of patients. This creates a scouting database with state-of-the art bioinformatic tools, including AI. The Veracyte Biopharma Atlas provides a variety of readouts and can serve a variety of research initiatives:
- Generate high-resolution tumor microenvironment biomarker maps
- Link individual tumor microenvironments and genomic fitness to toxicity and/or drug response
- Develop predictive signature of response/toxicity to inform patient selection
- Identify new pathway/targets
- Guide CDx Development through visualization of key biomarker signatures
Discover our unique pan-cancer database that is now available by subscription.
The Veracyte Biopharma Atlas: POWERED BY IMMUNOGRAM
Immunogram is a multi-modal platform to comprehensively understand the intricacies of the tumor immune microenvironment. This unique platform seamlessly integrates multi-omic data sets generated from a variety of genomic, transcriptomic, and proteomic platforms.
This tool allows Veracyte to generate, integrate, analyze, and report complex data sets, ultimately providing an actionable data visualization that highlights key biomarker signatures at the individual patient level.
Immunogram can be adapted and customized to each client’s specific needs and can provide key insights into MoA, biomarker signatures for CDx development, patient stratification, response, and much more.
Veracyte Biopharma Atlas is for Research Use Only. Not for In Vitro Diagnostic purpose.